Statistics

Activities and Business

Terminal Pacifico Sur Valparaíso is essentially a container terminal. In the year 2016, 96% of the cargo handled by the Terminal Nº1of Valparaíso was in containers and the remaining 4% was general cargo.

Imagen foto_00000020

Other Activities

Cruise Ships

Valparaiso, as a World Heritage city declared by UNESCO in 2003, it is a major tourist destination both nationally and internationally.

Fruit export

Currently, 92% of the fruit exported from TPS is shipped in containers, while only 8% is shipped on pallets.

Imagen foto_00000021